Information for your safety
We look forward to your visit - for the safety and health of our guests and staff, Hotel Stella takes various measures.
Our internal protocols not only comply with hygiene and infectious disease prevention guidelines, but also guarantee the highest safety standards for our guests, while maintaining the quality of our services for a relaxing stay.
In Val Gardena you can expect a lot of space in the Dolomites. The network of hiking trails covers 600 km and there are just as many kilometres for mountain bikers. Val Gardena offers up to 7,000 square metres of nature for every room!
In winter, the Dolomiti Superski ski area offers over 1,200 kilometres of slopes - 500 km of which can be reached directly on skis from our hotel!
We give you an overview of the measures taken in our hotel:
- Disinfectant dispensers are available in the hotel.
- Electronic payments are possible.
- Before your arrival, your room will be thoroughly aired and disinfected with certified products. Special attention is paid to important contact points such as switches, handles, remote controls, doors, etc.
- Bed linen, towels and laundry are washed in accordance with the guidelines of the local authorities.
- The water quality of the whirlpool is checked regularly.
- The sauna area and relaxation area are regularly disinfected.
- Food processing and preparation is carried out according to the strict hygiene regulations of the HACCP protocol (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points).
- Crockery, cutlery, glasses and other dishes are sterilised at high temperatures in the dishwasher.
- All our employees work according to the internal safety protocols.